Whether you are using Hoshin, Scorecards or another approach to Strategy Execution, i-nexus will remove the effort in managing and updating spreadsheets and other information sources. You get to work with one version of the truth – freeing up your managers to focus on execution.
i-nexus Strategy Deployment software helps you roll-out your Hoshin cascade more deeply throughout the organization and provides a simple solution for tracking the execution of the resulting plan. Staff at all levels are easily able to see how their activities contribute to the achievement of the overall strategy.
i-nexus Strategy Deployment software supports the majority of popular Hoshin Planning formats.
Cascades goals and gives full visibility
With i-nexus you can quickly and easily visualize your Hoshin plan (or any subset of objectives) from any point in the cascade including full visibility into the underlying actions.
Goals can be grouped to allow those objectives contributing to the achievement of specific strategies to be easily understood and validated. This flexibility to choose which component of the Hoshin Plan each individual sees ensures each manager can not just understand the plan they are responsible for executing, but also how that plan aligns with the wider strategic objectives of the organisation.
Flexible assignment of different levels of responsibility of the execution of goals and actions means that accountability for delivery is clear and visible.
Provides one integrated governance solution for your strategy deployment
Rather than relying on a number of different solutions to manage execution, i-nexus enables you to manage all of your deployment processes in one solution. Having a single version of the truth means you can be confident of the accuracy of the information you are using for reporting purposes.
Additionally by removing inefficient admin requirements, your leaders and managers are liberated and able to focus on driving deployment.
With goals, initiatives and related KPIs in one solution, everyone involved with the deployment of strategy is aligned and focused on achievement of goals.
Robust and scaleable for complex organizations
Our customers are typically large organizations that operate across multiple geographies and need to co-ordinate the activities of thousands of staff, often across multiple functions. Our experience of working with these kinds of businesses means that the i-nexus platform has proven scaleability for thousands of users and has bee designed to cope wit the inherent complexity of large organizations. One of our larger customers, for example, has 340,000 employees and manages over 250,000 improvement initiatives within i-nexus.
As the solution is highly configurable, there is no need to change your processes to fit the software. This capability means lower costs and faster deployment as the vast majority of customer requirements can be met “out-of-the-box”.
Comes with much more than just great software
As well as coming with a set of pre-built methodologies with supporting deliverable templates e.g. the DMAIC Lean Six Sigma improvement methodology, i-nexus software gives you access to Global Best Practice through membership of the Strategy Execution Consortium.
This is an active community of senior Operational Excellence, Strategy and Transformation executives from Global 5000 companies who are committed to on-going bench marking. Membership of the consortium group also provides exclusive access, via the Stratex Hub, to invaluable bench marking resources including best practice presentations from leading organizations that are shared only within the consortium community.
Start simple and add sophistication only when and where you need it
In addition to the more traditional Gantt Chart style interface for managing projects, i-nexus offers a spreadsheet style (quick project) interface for the tracking of simple or short duration actions. This, combined with the ability to import from MS Excel project lists, effectively enables you to rapidly build an inventory of your projects and update progress and benefits on those with spreadsheet style simplicity.
Additionally you can convert your quick projects at any time into any other type of project. This means you can choose to manage specific actions with a more detailed plan (including leveraging best practice methodology templates) and you can defer the decision about how a specific action should be managed until you better understand its scope, risk and complexity.
Seamlessly transitions from one year to the next
While you’re still executing this year’s plan, i-nexus allows you to simultaneously build the plan for the next annual operating period.
With i-nexus Strategy Deployment software you can base next year’s plan on this year’s strategy or develop it from scratch knowing that the goals and the KPIs that are still relevant will carry forward into the new plan.
Build on your success with i-nexus Strategy Deployment software
The value you can expect from our solution
Reduces the non-value adding (NVA) effort involved in deploying the Hoshin plan by…
- Automatically maintaining alignment between the different Hoshin X-matrices or planning tables
- Reducing the effort involved in generating the inputs to/preparing for operational reviews
- Eliminating duplication of data collection/entry on KPIs that are used in multiple places in the Hoshin plan to track achievement of different objectives
- Eliminating the re-keying data into spreadsheets that is readily available in existing core IT systems
- Reducing the administrative effort involved in collating status updates on action plans and the capture of commentary on goals/KPIs
Ensures all chosen initiatives contribute directly to Strategy Execution by…
- Linking breakthrough objectives, annual breakthroughs, annual improvement priorities and supporting initiatives to quickly identify those initiatives that are not aligned with the strategy
- Identifying and excluding ‘pet’ projects and sacred cows that have no relevance to the strategy
Achieves greater involvement at all levels by…
- Helping employees at every level understand the impact of their activities on the achievement of the corporate objectives
- Providing visibility of the plan (from top to bottom) to drive accountability for performance throughout the organization
- Introducing an automated reporting cycle to ensure that strategic objectives are not overwhelmed by operational imperatives
Frees up your management to focus on execution resulting in…
- Reduced unproductive discussions due to inconsistent reporting formats
- Increased management accountability for delivery
- Increased insight into metric progress for metric owners as a result of real time updates
- Improved focus and increased level of follow-up
Easier and better than spreadsheets, flexible and simple, dramatically improves alignment, focus and follow-through. Download our brochure
Hoshin Kanri infographic
If you are currently implementing, or planning to implement Hoshin in your organization, there are important points to consider
Getting things done with Strategy Execution
Understanding the need, covering all aspects of what it is and highlighting how it helps organizations to more consistently get things done