About this event
Free best practice briefing and workshop session for executives and senior process excellence practitioners in larger organizations focused on how to improve strategy execution. Join us to learn how to achieve more of your strategic goals, faster and with less effort.
The session will start with an executive breakfast briefing on how the best performing organizations in the world out-execute their peers and what you can learn from this. This breakfast briefing will be followed by a morning best practice workshop session which will share the secrets of how these high performance organizations and how they are leveraging Lean concepts to drive execution their strategy. The session will also cover how you can accelerate the implementation of the same concepts in your organization.
Breakfast Briefing Session (08:00 - 09:30)
08:00 - 08:10 Welcome by Anne Docherty, i-nexus
08:10 - 08:30 "Full English" breakfast and refreshments
08:30 – 09:30 Introduction to Strategy Execution - How do the best out-execute the rest (and what we can learn from them): Anne Docherty, i-nexus
- The difficulty of sustaining exceptional performance;
- The 6 execution principles followed by the best performers;
- The different approaches to Strategy Execution and pros and cons;
- Why the right technology can make a difference;
- Options and resources available to you to help you execute more effectively.
Strategy Execution Best Practice Workshop Session (09:30 - 12:30)
09:30 - 09:45 Coffee break & networking
09:45 - 10:45 How to build a "stratex" system: Nigel Richardson, i-nexus
- Overview of the Breakthrough Management (Hoshin Planning) process;
- Case studies - How Hoshin Planning works in Practice;
- Best Practice contributions from participants.
10:45 - 11:00 Coffee break & networking
11:00 – 11:30 Questions & reflections: Anne Docherty, i-nexus
11:30 - 12:00 Execution without "Spreadsheet hell": Nigel Richardson, i-nexus
- Goal Clarity
- How to cascade a vision down to individual tasks and initiatives, creating a robust line of sight
- How to build out your goals with Objectives, Initiatives and KPIs
- Initiative Progress
- How to define the portfolio of change that delivers your strategy
- Project setup and all aspects related to it
- How to workflow manage your portfolio of change
- Business Results
- How to track and update the key performance indicators increasing transparency
- How to generate automatic pdf reporting that gets sent to your executive team to generate management buy-in
12:15 - 12:30 Wrap up & next steps: Anne Docherty, i-nexus
Recap on key points from the morning
Available resources to help you move forward
11th Dec 2018 | London, UK - London Marriott Hotel Regents Park,
128 King Henry's Road, London, NW3 3ST, United Kingdom
13th Dec 2018 | Manchester, UK - Marriott Renaissance,
Blackfriars St, Manchester, M3 2EQ, United Kingdom
The information about the rest of the venue locations will be published soon.