Hoshin/Strategy deployment roadshow | Londonhosted by Renault-Nissan Consulting
1. Introduction 10:00 – 10:50am
– Why should you care about strategy execution?
– How successful is your organization at executing strategy?
– Which organisations are constistently execute strategy succesfully and outperform their peers?
– Introducing the powerful “Wheel of Change” diagnostic.
2. Coffee break and Networking 10:50 – 11:00am
3. “How to do it” Overview 11:00 – 11:50am
– Introduction to strategy execution (Cycle);
– Options for strategy development (SWOT, BlueOcean Strategy, Business Model Canvas, Boston Matrix, Porter’s Five Forces, Wheel of Change, etc.);
– Hoshin Planning as an approach for Strategy Deployment and Execution;
– How to best integrate existing approaches like Balanced Scorecard, EFQM or OKR into Hoshin Planning.
4. Practical Session 12:00 – 12:30pm
Based on an real customer case study you’ll learn how to:
– Create Top-level x-matrix including breakthrough and annual objectives as well as 1st Level Improvement Priorities;
– Cascade objectives to 2nd Level Improvement Priorities for Support Functions and/or Regional Units;
– Identify KPIs/Metrics, set targets and set-up a Bowling Chart to update and review KPI performance.
6. Morning Session Summary 13:30 – 13:40
Afternoon Session (12:30pm – 16:00)
1. Scaling & Sustaining Hoshin 13:40 – 14:10
– Stages of Hoshin maturity – Challenges and support at different stages Start, Scale and Sustain;
– Daily Management and Continuous Improvement as a base for success of Hoshin deployment;
– Best-Practices contributions from participants.
2. Coffee Break and Networking 14:10 – 14:20
3. Execution without the Excel “Spreadsheet Hell” 14:20 – 15:20
Based on an automotive industry Case Study from the morning practical session, you’ll learn how a leading organization is using technology to improve efficiency around the entire Strategy Execution cycle;
– How to reduce 80% of Non Value Added time around management reporting;
– How to increase likelyhood of achieving objectives by 40%;
– How to increase transparency, strategic alignement, employee engagement and management buy-in;
– How to reduce project cycle time by 30%;
– How to set-up an Execution Heartbeat and support the regular Management Operational Reviews MORs.
4. How to Start/Resources You Can Use 15:20 – 15:45
– Access to Best Practice library Stratex Hub;
– Execution Readiness Assessment;
– Partner support for deploying Hoshin;
– Proof of Concept technology.
5. Plus & Delta 15:45 – 16:00