Who are they for?
Our events are ideal for senior leadership within global enterprises who are seeking a technology solution to aid the successful deployment of both continuous improvement and long-term strategy deployment.
These best-practice events are designed to show how a strategy execution technology platform will:
- Allow an executive team to distil their full strategic plan into all its actionable, constituent components;
- Provide a mobile-first solution allowing real-time tracking and risk mitigation;
- Empower a strategy engine to cascade the actions to the thousands of people worldwide;
- Act as the strategy execution cockpit for the executive team to monitor in real-time the progress and KPI driven value delivered;
Breakfast Briefing Session (07.30 - 09.00am)
Provides an overview of the strategy execution challenges, trends and opportunities for 2019 as well as a brief overview of the technology tools that leading global organisations utilise. If as a leadership team you are already investing in people and process to deploy strategy, this will give you a great opportunity to explore how to optimise and accelerate.
- 07.00 – 07.30am arrival coffee & networking for a 07.30am start
- Welcome - what is a strategy execution platform and intro to i-nexus
- A sit-down cooked breakfast with networking at table
- Challenges with executing strategy and trends in strategy execution software
- Assessing your maturity in strategy execution and the case for a software solution
- i-nexus solution demo
- Wrap up and questions
- 09.00am finish
Practitioner Workshop (09.15 - 11.30am)
Provides an in-depth understanding of the best practice associated with strategy execution common across all methods available. Gain an awareness of the methods that exist and the common success criteria. Explore practical tips on some key tools that can be applied and how in more detail a software solution can support your organisation. If as a leadership team you recognise a gap in how your strategic agenda is being driven this will give a great insight into the challenges and options available to you to explore an approach and tool set.
- 09.15am common method and principles of strategic execution
- How to apply a strategy execution process
- Common tools
- Assessing your maturity for a strategy execution and the case for a software solution
- Case Studies: how two companies thrive using a strategy execution platform
- Brief demonstration of a strategy execution tool (i-nexus)
- 11.30am finish
The Westin Dublin
, College Green, Westmoreland Street, Dublin, D02 HR67, Ireland
Comwell Conference Center Copenhagen / AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen
, Center Boulevard 5, S-2300 CopenhagenHotel Skeppsholmen
, Gröna gången 1, 111 49 Stockholm, SwedenThe Westin Paris - VENDÔME,
3 rue de Castiglione, 75001 Paris, FranceBerlin Marriott Hotel,
Inge-Beisheim-Platz 1, Berlin 10785 Germany