- You can use the Service without registration, but in order to get access to all the resources and some aspects of the Service you are required to register an account. Your account if for your own personal use, you are not allowed to authorize others to use your account, and you are not allowed to transfer your account to someone else. You bear personal responsibility for the security of your password. You are solely liable for any and all use of your account.
You License to the Company. The Company may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload, or submit (post) to public forums, contests, programs of other aspects of the Service your photos, videos, text, images and other information (the “User Content”). You hereby grant the Company and its users a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide license to use, adapt, republish, copy, store, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and distribute your User Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium known of hereafter developed, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you, as part of the Service of in support of the Service through advertising or marketing.
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, publish, submit, attach or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold the Company responsible or liable for any content you access from other users of the Service.
Without limitation you will not post or transmit to other users any User Content that:
- infringes or third party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence or contains sexually explicit material;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is highly inappropriate content for purpose of the Service
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to a variety of User Content from different sources, and that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of relating to such content. You also acknowledge that you might be exposed to inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable User Content. If you object to that, you should not use the Service.
Access TerminationThe Company may suspend, limit or terminate your account, or a portion of your access to the Service at any time with or without a notice and with or without a cause. In addition, the Company may refer any information on illegal activities, including your personal information, to the relevant government authorities.